SolidCAM UK Ltd would like to say a huge thank you to BSC Filters Ltd for entering their Aluminium part into our ‘iMachining webinar competition’ last week. The part which was already programmed in standard SolidCAM milling, subsequently won and was shown during our ‘Benefits & Savings” webinar this morning. By replacing the initial automatic pocket recognition with the unique and revolutionary SolidCAM 3D iMachining, and adding an intermediate tool (4mm) to do the rest machining and finish profiling down to the 12.5mm level, we achieved a 56% reduction in the time taken for this side of the part! As part of our appreciation for BSC Filter’s kindly providing us with their part for the webinar, they have won one day free SolidCAM training! #imachining
- iMachining 3D provides amazing 3D machining results, regularly providing 70% savings in machining time, and can reach up to 90% savings.
- iMachining 3D is an Automatic High speed milling optimal-CNC-program generator for Roughing, Rest Machining and Semi-finishing of both prismatic and surfaced, general shaped 3D parts.
- iMachining 3D automatically produces a complete, ready to run CNC program, with optimal cutting conditions, to rough and rest rough a complete 3D part, with True Scallop on all slopes, all in a single operation.
- iMachining 3D uses target and updated stock geometry to automatically recognize areas it needs to machine, taking into consideration previous operations.
- The optimal cutting conditions are achieved by the expert Knowledge based Technology Wizard of iMachining.
- With its full-depth step-down, intelligent step-up and smart positioning, iMachining 3D achieves the shortest optimal cycle time for roughing and semi-finish of molds, complex 3D parts and and 3D prismatic parts. iMachining 3D can save up to 90% in machining time.
- iMachining 3D, combined with HSM Finish, provides a complete machining solution for 3D parts.
Contact us on 01226 241744 for further information on this webinar, or our up and coming webinars! Due to the success of this webinar, we will be carrying out many more competitions like this, so please watch this space!